Living an Exciting Life
Sheba Joyce: I have a dilemma.
Manny: Tell me...
Sheba Joyce: I got a new calendar--for free from someone
Sheba Joyce: like a file-a-fax
Sheba Joyce: and i want to use it
Sheba Joyce: but i feel bad for throwing out the old one.
Manny: well why do you feel bad about that?
Manny: use the newbie
Sheba Joyce: Because the old one isn't finished yet.
Sheba Joyce: He hasn't completed his mission
Manny: Hmm, that is a dilemma.
Manny: Keep using him...that's what I'd do.
Manny: I'd feel guilty.
Sheba Joyce: But i cant' let the new fancy one go to waste.
Manny: Do you have lots of things going on? Use them both maybe.
Manny: Or give the old one away to someone in need.
Sheba Joyce: Nah---I'll keep them both around
Manny: Use one for business and one for social.
Sheba Joyce: Sadly...
Sheba Joyce: social is limited so much so that a planner is not needed.
Manny: I hear you sister
Manny: "change into PJs"
Sheba Joyce: "put in dvds"
Manny: "go to bed"
Manny: "eat dinner - pizza"
Manny: (would be before movie, but after PJs)
