Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brief history of little LQTMs to start this thing off!


Manny: Tupperware might be alright...I could be the Tupperware lady
Sheba Joyce:...or the sex toy lady.


Sheba Joyce:TRDMF
Sheba Joyce:"Tears running down my face".


D-Dawg: They realized i was trying to Simpsonize my husband and not working....
D-Dawg: so not only did my sister cancel on me but she has now asked me to medicate her cat 2 times a day while she gone.
D-Dawg: not a pain in HASS* at all

* HASS -- Slang for Ass

Sheba Joyce: She's a loswer.
Sheba Joyce: Yes a loswer.
Manny: Even worse than loser--loswer.

Manny: Who would like to sign on as Director of Iraq?
Sheba Joyce:I would not.
Sheba Joyce: No thank you.

Manny: He sounds like a cock.
Sheba Joyce: He is.
Sheba Joyce: He also makes a measly 28K.
Sheba Joyce: Which makes him a bigger cock.
Sheba Joyce: But you know--he took the job--his fault.
Manny: Well that's the reason he is a cock--because he only makes 28k.
Manny: over compensation.


Manny: I just want to throw this in...remember when we had that party for you at the bar and B got a cake? When you came back?
Sheba Joyce:Yeah, a big ass cake
Sheba Joyce: and i was like "WTFam i supposed to do with that"?
Manny: : Cake and beer.

Ella: Yeah i told her if they started talking shit about her I would leave...after punched all of them in the face
Manny: DO IT! Rumble at Bob Evans!

Sheba Joyce:Now I'm listening to Britney's new song.
Manny: how is it?
Sheba Joyce: Not bad. It's on Perez.
Sheba Joyce:I'd put it on my myspace page.
Sheba Joyce: oh yeah--I'm bobbing my head.
Sheba Joyce: Britney's comeback.
Manny: I hope she does have a comeback
Manny: and blows everyones minds.
Sheba Joyce: Shoulders swaying...
Sheba Joyce:can't move my hips---or they would be
Manny: Going immediately..
Manny: Good song!
Sheba Joyce: I'm saving this convo
Sheba Joyce: because it makes me laugh.
Manny: You should...
Manny: it's almost like we're just sitting in your living room doing jack shit..except we're 6 hours apart...and in separate living rooms!



Sheba Joyce:There is this guy named Travis right beside me who I can't stand *Disclaimer—Travis is Sheba’s friend—He was watching her type*
Sheba Joyce:he keeps reading the screen..
Sheba Joyce: So he shall be the first case on my "what i think is stupid" site.

(then later)

Sheba Joyce:THIS IS BOLOGNA
Manny: No..
Manny: it is...
Manny: Bananas...b-a-n-a-n-a-s
Sheba Joyce: stupid stinky bananas and Travis just made fun of my accent.
Sheba Joyce:I hate him now
Sheba Joyce: he's on the list!
Sheba Joyce: Put him on the list
Manny: I'm going to put him on our document
Sheba Joyce: Do it!


Sheba Joyce: Ok, I see her now.
Sheba Joyce:and I'm totally jealous.
Manny: Why? 'Cause of her awesome sweater?
Sheba Joyce:and her awesome hair...
Sheba Joyce:but most of all, her skates.
Manny: She's pretty fab, huh?
Sheba Joyce: yeah.
Manny: Glad my wee me
is cool even if I'm not.

Blogger template 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008.

Jump to TOP

Blogger templates by OurBlogTemplates.com