Friday, July 18, 2008

Higher education

Shelby Joyce: He really is in "golf college".
Shelby Joyce
:
I'm looking at his profile now.
D-Dawg
:
I want to be in sun tanning college.
Shelby Joyce
:
I want to be in "watching dvds" college
D-Dawg
:
Ohhh, those would be some fun classes.
Shelby Joyce
:
Manny wants to go to "sitting around in my pj’s" college.
D-Dawg
:
oh! Duel Degree! Sit in pj’s AND watch dvd's! With a minor in sun tanning!
Shelby Joyce
:
Nice!
D-Dawg
: We could get our masters in chocolate tasting.
Shelby Joyce
:
oh interesting
D-Dawg
:
Our degree could be called B-LAZE. Bachelors of Liberal Arts in Zero Exertion.
D-Dawg
:
Get it? Be lazy.
Shelby Joyce
:
That is awesome my friend.
D-Dawg
:
I like it- it was an epiphany of sorts.

Blogger template 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008.

Jump to TOP

Blogger templates by OurBlogTemplates.com